How to Attend a Show or Casting
Welcome to Onset Productions. To begin getting your FREE TICKETS,
1. First, find a show/event/casting that you would like to attend on the website.
2. Then, create a profile that only Onset Casting Directors will see during the selection process. No one outside of Onset Productions will ever see your account.
3. Once your profile is created, click back on the show/event/casting LOGO you would like to attend and CLICK the “GET TICKETS" button. The website will ask you how many tickets (up to 2 for FREE shows and 1 for PAID shows), that you would like for that show/event/casting.
4. Once your ticket request is submitted, the website will tell you that your tickets are “Pending until further review.” You are done signing up.
5. Now that you have requested tickets, Onset Casting Directors will then review your ticket request and profile. Some members, NOT ALL, will get his/her ticket request APPROVED. Reason being, there is only so many people that can attend a show and most shows reach capacity. If approved, you will receive an email alert back to the original email you signed up with and a text message (if you clicked to receive a text alert) that your tickets were approved. (ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND SPAM FOLDER DAILY TO SEE IF YOU RECEIVED TICKETS)
6. When you receive that email or text message, go back into your account to approve your tickets.
7. CLICK the “YES IM IN” button and PRINT out your tickets. Most members with tickets will receive a confirmation text or call the day before the show/event/casting to confirm his/her name on the guest list. Thats it!!!! See you at the show.
Hire Onset Productions
Thank you for your interest in Onset Productions, LLC. Our skilled staff is eager to assist you in making your production a success. We invite you to experience our outstanding level of customer service at competitive prices. Feel free to call us between the hours of 11am - 6pm (PST) at (818) 380-3600 on Monday – Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On some shows, not all, we offer group tickets of 10 or more depending on size of venue and audience size. We DO NOT offer group tickets to PAID SHOWS. If you have an organized group of 10 or more, please contact us and let us know what show/event you are interested in attending. Send a detailed email with the information listed below to email@example.com
and someone will contact you and let you know if we can accommodate you. Include in your email:
- Group Coordinator’s Name
- Contact telephone number
- Which event your group would like to attend
- Number of tickets needed